Sunday, February 11, 2024

 This year at the annual Women's retreat at Noroton Presbyterian church, I was given one of the 3 Cross necklaces to wear for a year.I will be prayed for throughout the year... and at next year's retreat, I will give a talk on the year with my special necklace.( there is a anchor cross, a spirit cross, and a Jerusalem cross)

Even though my Non-Hodgenkin Lymphoma, has no cure, My Oncologists have me on a wonderful daily drug for the rest of my life.... and it is keeping my White Blood cells at a  more acceptable level.. and I receive an IV for Immune cells monthly.. ....so right now,   my main prayer request  is relief from pain and physical restrictions from   a severe spine anomaly.

Glad I got my resolution to run a marathon in, before it got this bad.  I am in a specialized Schroth Spinal PT, which at my age, will not be the perfect solution.But, I keep working out, keeping my weight down, topical pain relief, getting family support... and mellowing from my emotional support dog....etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment