Sunday, July 31, 2011

Dude Food from the Sea

I was in the mood for some "light fish" for dinner----B wanted something that wasn't "all salad-y"  (I'm content with a bit of salmon on top of salad).

OK---He is not fond of bi-valves or lobster---but does like crab.
It just can't be "salad-y". 
Crab cakes with various sides is my answer for tonight.

B can have crab cakes, corn on the cob, marinated grilled asparagus, and garlic bread.
I can skip the garlic bread--no, I REALLY like garlic!  I might just have a smaller piece.
(The crab cakes will "hold together" better on the grill if you mix ahead, and refrigerate for a few hours before grilling.)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! I'd love the recipe for the crab cakes.....yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think grilled veggies are underrated. Never tried grilled asparagus but it's sounds very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And of course crab cakes are awesome.

    ReplyDelete